Forgot your deodorant before heading to Magic Kingdom?
Fortunately, Magic Kingdom does sell deodorant and we’ll tell you how to find it!
It’s easy to find, but easy to miss if you don’t know where to look.
Where to Buy Deodorant in Magic Kingdom
To buy deodorant inside Magic Kingdom, you’ll need to visit the park’s Baby Care Center. The Baby Care Center is primarily a private center for parents to care for their children, but it also sells various adult personal items like deodorant. Each Disney World Park has its own baby center.
How to Find the Magic Kingdom Baby Center
Magic Kingdom’s Baby Center is located in a convenient spot, but it’s hard to find unless you know where to look. It’s located behind the Main Street Emporium, right next to The Crystal Palace restaurant.
The easiest way to get to the Baby Center:
- Walk down Main Street, U.S.A., toward the castle.
- Take a left when you pass Casey’s Corner (the hot dog shop).
- Walk down the path until you see The Crystal Palace restaurant building.
- Look to the left side of The Crystal Palace to see the hanging signs for “Baby Center” and “First Aid”
- You’ll find the entrance right past the signs.
What Else Can You Find at the Baby Center?
Shop: The Baby Center’s on-site shop sells a variety of necessities, like deodorant, sunscreen, over-the-counter medications, diapers, wipes, baby food, formula, and juice.
Main Room: The main room of the Baby Center has a television, sofa, table, and chairs.
Kitchen: A full kitchen with a microwave, an oven, and a sink. Other items necessary for food prep can be found in this room as well.
Changing Room: A convenient room for parents that need a private, indoor area to change their baby.
Nursing room: A private room for mothers to nurse their babies, complete with rocking chairs.
Feeding Area: An area with highchairs for parents to feed their children.
Other Items to Remember for a Day at Magic Kingdom
- Your wallet.
- Shoes that are comfortable for hours of walking. We have a few suggestions on our Best Shoes for Walt Disney World post.
- A water bottle to carry with you.
- Quick snacks, like protein bars, crackers, or nuts. We have a few suggestions for coolers to carry your snacks on our Best Coolers for Walt Disney World post.
- Sunscreen is important if you’re planning your trip for the daytime.
- An easy-to-carry backpack or bag. We have a few suggestions on our Best Hand Bags for Walt Disney World post.
Now that you found what you were looking for…
Find something fun to do with our Ultimate Guide to the Magic Kingdom Lands.